What an honor! Last week, Providence Business News held its 8th annual Best Places To Work awards ceremony which brought more than 600 attendees from companies around Rhode Island together. The results are based on surveys from employees in addition to management reports. In the large company category, Collette placed #1 as the Best Place to Work in Rhode Island. We are so excited!
This week, everyone is still giddy about it, and it’s been interesting to hear what they have to say. They are the voices, after all, behind this accomplishment. Top reasons for deeming Collette the ‘best’ place to work:
- We are opening a gym in just a few weeks to promote health and wellness.
- There are travel opportunities for every employee.
- We offer employees four hours of paid volunteer time a month.
- Halloween is an insane (and fun!) event.
- It’s a company that honestly cares about family.
- Every job is a hands-on job.
- Everyone feels part of a team.
This week, we are especially proud of the many reasons that make Collette a great place to work. Being recognized feels great!
Click here to leave a comment.